Thursday, October 20, 2011

Today's Trip to the Election Commission...

...was a great success! I submitted the signatures of 34 Republican and unenrolled voters from Wards 6 and 8 in Cambridge; if all of them are accepted, I'll have 45 of the 50 necessary signatures to qualify for the ballot. Thank you very much to everyone who has signed so far, with special thanks due to Cambridge City Council candidate (and proud Republican) Charlie Marquardt, whose efforts garnered 21 of those 34.

Also, I pulled voter lists from Ward 7 today; I plan to seek my last few signatures (plus some extras!) on Saturday and early next week. There are 201 Republicans in the ward, and I'm sure there are also plenty of right-leaning independents. I look forward to talking to as many of you as possible!

2 comments: